Friday, May 29, 2009

OPen STudios At UcLa

Photobucket
This is not a picture of a UCLA candidate, but instead some British one who made this car 'invisible' simply by painting it. Not digitally manipped. Look how proud she is.

Because having a blog seems to lend a .534% more authority to my opinions, I will just come out and say that these are the current UCLA MFA candidates to watch.
I have to admit that I didn't see everyone's studio, but these are the ones who made the biggest impression on me after 2 hours and one Pacifico beer:


Michael Dopp



Erica Love


Maegan Hill Carroll


Sanya Kantarovsky


David Snyder (he doesn't have a website, as far as I know).

All of them make interesting work and will make lots of money someday and it will happen because I said it here first.

No comments: