Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Plastic Surgery

Photobucket

What the Hell is wrong with people? I was in Beverly Hills today (no, I wasn't there to get my hair done or buy a luxury bag. I did the ONLY other thing one does in B.V.: I went to my shrink.) and saw the most nasty woman who looked not unlike the woman above.
Why do people do this to themselves? Do they hate the way they look that much to the point that they're willing to look like someone injected their face with Marshmellow fluff?
I'm not exaggerating when I say that they might as well pour Nepalm over their face because that would look AS disturbing to me anyway. The only one who gets a free pass is Michael Jackson. The man has been through enough. He can be a skull with sunglasses for all I care at this point. He's earned it.

No comments: